Insurance Certificate Request

Are you having an event and require insurance coverage for?

Insurance liability coverage is required by local business for non-athletic events such as canning or car wash sales or even the end of year banquets, therefore, this form must be completed to ensure coverage.

RAC obtains insurance liability coverage to meet the event management requirements of the Randolph High School Board of Education and local business for the Athletic Booster Clubs.

For the 2017 – 2018 school year, we are requesting that you submit your certificate requests 10 business hours before the event to secure the insurance coverage. Please download the updated Insurance Certificate Request form by either:

Note: If the event is held on Randolph School property or Randolph Twp Rec Property, additional insurance coverage is not needed. RAC’s liability coverage is on file with both Randolph BOE and Park & Rec Dept.

Please email the completed form to Dave Kemp at  and cc: the RAC general email at